After a short hiatus traveling the region and covering events, hosts Bill Poorman (the American) and Nikolaj Groeneweg (the Dutchman) are back to take you on a romp through the week's international news! In this week's episode:
- The unrest in Hong Kong worsens, and it's hard to see where it's all going
- Protest is going worldwide
- Tech and entrepreneurship might offer some answers
- The Trump impeachment goes public
- And our usual dose of happy news! (Lord knows we need it.)
Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or through social media. Thanks for listening!