Join American Bill Poorman and Dutchman Nikolaj Groeneweg, living in Asia, as they take you on a humorously serious and seriously humorous romp through the week's international news! This week we have a special focus on the Wuhan coronavirus outbreak:
- The novel coronavirus out of Wuhan, China continues to spread, and all Bill wants is an antibacterial wipe for his phone
- Keeping a proper assessment of risk in your head is really hard
- The animals don't ask to be eaten
- Diseases have shaped human history
- China has imposed quarantines of cities equalling entire countries
- And our twisted take on happy news - Brexit is finally here!
Thanks for listening! Reach out to us at email@example.com or through social media. You'll find us on Twitter, but also check out our Facebook page, where you can continue to the conversation with us: https://www.facebook.com/foreigninfluencepodcast/
Also, there's more than we can possibly cram into any given episode. So we're launching a newsletter - the Foreign Influence Dispatch! Sign up to get links from the show, more info, and commentary from us. Head over to https://foreigninfluence.substack.com/ to sign up.
Please remember that, if you like what you hear or read, sharing is caring. 🙏
Bill & Nikolaj