The dynamic duo flies again! Join American Bill Poorman and Dutchman Nikolaj Groeneweg as they launch their new podcast, providing a humorous serious and seriously humorous romp through world current events, all from their home base in Singapore. If you loved their previous podcast, We Don't Mean to Dwell, expect the same banter and local guests, but with a broader focus. In this week's episode:
- The deep fake AI arms race and the death of truth
- India goes to the south pole of the Moon - almost
- Brexit and the Continentals
- Hong Kong, the future of democracy, and using propaganda to monetize our podcast
- It’s hazy here in Singapore. We think.
Thanks for listening!